Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Madrid, Madrid, Madrid

El Rastro

Tomorrow is the day: I'm leaving for Madrid where I'll stay till April 30th.
It's been more than two years since the last time I was there so I can't wait to see with my eyes all the good changes all my friends keep saying are happening in my home town.
From now till my come back, all news directly from Spain.
Salud!

----------------

Me marcho mañana jueves a Madrid de vacaciones por un mesecito aprovechando que fui invitada por los potipoti a hacer el estilismo de su desfile en Pasarela Abierta en Murcia, y asi me pongo al día con las últimas novedades, que ya me han dicho varios pajaritos que las hay a raudales.
Si hay alguien de Madrid leyendo estas lineas que quiera mandar consejos, bienvenidos sean.
Quiero aprovechar estos dias también para trabajar un poquito, asi que a ver si hay suerte y puedo hacer algun editorial. Crucemos los dedos!.
Besote y salud!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Safe journey, and have fun.

la femme said...

how wonderful! safe travels.

If you see a copy of vanidad magazine, can you take a peek inside and tell me what my interview looks like?! I can't find it in Toronto.

MARIA H said...

que buena foto!
que la pases rico, y que comas rico.
FOTOS!!

Anonymous said...

Y no nos vas a contar nada? :-)

Patri Jorge said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...sana envidia, si puede ser sana....je..je..Un abrazo. No trabajes, desconecta y disfruta de lo castizo y de todas las tiendas de la capital del reino. Un abrazo.

la femme said...

Hope you're having a lovely time.

Mónica said...

I hope you have bon voyage;)! You must be so happy to seeing your family&friends here in Spain! Despite the pic is too obvious (I mean, enough people think Spain is only bulls and flamenco) I think it's a very lovely, well composed and extraordinary colourful picture

Bobble Bee said...

Thanks to you all for your lovely wishes! i am having a great time and it's so oh nice to be back.

BTW the image is not mine, unfortunately. I found it in a web about Spanish tourism, i thought it was very lovely, fun and somehow decadent, just the way Madrid is.

la femme: let me know if you want me to buy a copy for ya

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope to visit Madrid sometime.. Spain is a lovely country! I've been to Barcelona twice and I absolutely adooore that city. My uncle lives in Andalucia most of the time nowadays, I need to visit more often ;)

Anonymous said...

I too fell in love with the picture! It was a clever choice (for the tourism thing and for your posting too)- it really catches the eye! As for your staying, I see it's quite interesting already as you have posted many scoops. Hope you enjoy it at least as much as you already did until the 30th!