While I was sick and feverish in bed, the fashion world was enjoining the annual Costume Institute gala whose motif were Superheroes, due to the upcoming exhibition Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy at the Metropolitan Museum of New York.La Wintor and Naomi Watts were the ones who stick to the motif more than anyone else, although cuffs in women weren't rare to see, a clear Superwoman hommage...
I hope I will be invited some day!, but meanwhile, I'm happy to enjoy the pictures style.com shares with us...








7 comments:
Mi favorita fue la Ricci, sin duda. El vestido de Tilda me horrorizó, para no variar:(.
Por cierto, no sé si te llegó el otro día, pero te había preguntado si podría hacerte una entrevista pa' un trabajo de clase (no se va a publicar) sobre la moda made in Spain. Contesta cuand puedas xfi-atelier2.55@hotmail.com- gracias;)
Hope you're feeling better! I quite like the way Lou Doillon does high & low chic.
espero que estés mejor, lo peor es la fiebre... :-(
muy buena selección, la mejor que he visto. Fué un poco circo, pero viendo aquí, cambia la perspectiva. Que divina Cristina Ricci,
besos!
everyone is miraculously gorgeous!
thank you so much for your recovering wishes!! (muchas gracias mer guapisima)
i have a horrible sore throat, i don't remember this pain since i was a child!! coming back to NY isn't being any pleasant... ^_^
Bar Christina Ricci, I thought the whole thing was pretty disappointing. and hope you have sucessfully recovered by now! :)
Hope you're all better now!
Post a Comment