I haven't lived in another era so I can't really compare the current with any other.For that reason it's all speculation when I say that the market haven't been so crowed with magazines never before. Every time i go to the news stand a new cover with a new name looks at me and I wonder, another??
The competition is tremendous, which is good if you're a reader (quality rules) but worrisome if you're a magazine maker (space is narrowing and advertisers get pickier and pickier).
In any case, as I said, quality is ruling these days. From Luxembourg arrives NICO, a new magazine. Although is not exactly new because this issue is their second.
On April 10th they throw a release party in Paris and Angelina A. Rafii, fashion editor of the mag, sent me the news. What a shame I don't live in Paris!. ^_+




10 comments:
la parte mala para los lectores es que cada vez nos gastamos más en revistas! :D
An interesting magazine. There seems a never-ending cavalcade of new material, for which I'm grateful!
Is that a cardboard cover? That is something pretty new!
I know what you mean though, there seem to be some many new magazines!
It's exciting but sad when travel expenses prevent one from going to such things...It looks gorgeous.
Thank you for this interesting info. I have just checked its website. It looks really interesting and easy to follow. Great!
The magazine is from Luxembourg? I lived there for 14 years and ... well, it's hardly the most creative place on earth! Interesting.
q bonito, merde!
coc: i haven't had it in my hands but yeah, it seems like...
times og glory: my pleasure :)
lousy: si hija, si...
Oh no! Why are these things sent to tempt me!
Oh, it's just killing me not to have regular access to these mags! I am lucky just to find Preen, Lula and Another in Boston. That photo of the girl in the red tights is so provocative!! Love it.
Post a Comment