Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh My Goodnes! Thank You So Much!

A Thank You note after a wonderful party is de rigueur.

I wanted to post earlier about last Saturday blogger's meeting organized by super street-style photographer Craig aka Altamira but my tight schedule serving tables -yes my dear, I came back from Spain really poor, the Euro is skyrocketing! and started to serve coffees in a super cool coffee shop in Williamsburg- that I haven't had time till now to sit down and pull some words together to send my appreciation to all the people I met that day.

Me and my friend Ana arrived a little late due to working schedule (again).
Everyone was there already: Wendy, Gala, Andrea, Jessica, Doshka, Jenny and Soren from Copenhagen (amazing couple) and of course Craig.

L.A. based jewelry designer Ninaki Priddy, who is in town because she won the GenArt contest this year, joined us late in the evening (some of you might remember Ninaki for the interview I did with her for milkshakechocolate).

I wanted to take pictures to show them in my blog but it is better if I don't show the ones i took or i'll be black-listed for the rest of my blogging life... i'm not a great photographer really.

It was great to see Jessica and Wendy again (the only ones I knew already personally), although i didn't really have the chance to talk with the later too much due to our "long" distance at the table.

Craig very kindly took a picture of me and called me to ask for my permission to post it in case i didn't like the way i look. That was lovely but hey, the picture is his and that's my face anyway.
I feel ashamed for that call and would like to apology: when he called me and said who he was (hi Patricia, it's Craig! how are you?) i said : Craig who?... I'm so bad with American names!!

10 comments:

WendyB said...

You look so cute in the picture. You look like my sister! And I don't mean that in the "you look just like me" way. I mean it in the "you look like my real live sister" way.

Unknown said...

Aw, it's no biggie and I'm happy you are happy with the photo!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture of you!
it's the best i've seen so far... you look absolutely adorable!

erica lorraine scheidt said...

Super cute, I love your jumper -- how could you be anything but happy wearing that?

lousy louise said...

guapisima! so back to the bangs?
no voy a decir menos que el resto:
que monada!

Danz said...

This is a really cute photo!

Michelle said...

Ah I love your outfit! the one piece is sooo cute and you look fantastically cosy!

Alya said...

I saw the pic on Craig's blog, but didn't know it was you! U look so cute!

The Glossy Editor said...

eee! so cute!! what a great shot:)

Anonymous said...

oooh, i have the same bag as in this picture :) it's so crazy, having in mind that i live in Lithuania and you in New York, but our bags are relatives i guess :D