So seeing that this "flagged" situation is not going to an end, i decided I'm leaving blogger and moving to Wordpress.But the moving is going a little slower than I thought.
Hopefully everyone that is being flagged will move out of Blogger to another host and Blogger will realized it can not flag a blog without first checking its content.
If everyone moves away, Blogger will have to improve its lame policy. Although it will be maybe too late, who knows.
In any case, i'm moving.
I will let you know my new link as soon as everything will run good and ok.
THANKS SO SO MUCH EVERYONE WHO'S SUPPORTING ME.
IT IS MUCH APPRECIATE IT.
xoxo
:)
image: from The Library of Congress


18 comments:
How is your content objectionable?? I just don't understand! Be sure to tell us all..don't leave us behind :)
Hola Patricia!
Me podrías ayudar con una duda bloguera?
Como hago para que mi blog salga en las busquedas de google y otros buscadores?
Gracias!
I can't figure out why you've been flagged and surely will follow you on wordpress.
welcome to wp...it's really simple I think you will like it.
Anyway we will follow you!
Besitos!
what an aggravation.
but also, a fresh start - it will be invigorating. looking forward to it.
i've been tempted to start somewhere new too. now all the more so...
looking foward to the new blog!
Welcome to Wordpress, then! ;) Esperaremos tus noticias...
Besos!
hey i loved you blog!
it has lots of interesting things :)
oh, you're being evicted?! don't worry, your devoted blog followers will visit you in your new internetland home, i'm sure.
;)
FM
See you on wordpress...
i laughed when i saw the flagging.. what a ridiculous notion indeed! oh well ill see you on wordpress, what a shame for blogger.
i am very curious to discover this 'objectionable' material. very strange.
personally i think it makes your blog even more alluring, a little bit of mystery.
haha objectionable....
http://therefugex.blogspot.com/
:-D que ridiculéz!!!! pero estoy de acuerdo con luna supernova, more mystery!!!
let us know your new addresse...
xxx
I'm sorry that you're going through this...do tell us when you have the new link.
hei i had to endure the same situation. I thought the warning sign was for sexual content or stuff like that . Anyway, my blog is www.ciudat.blogspot.com. Feel free to check
Pretty Blog!!!!Kisses from Barcelona!!!!
MODE ET UTOPIE is back!! Please follow the redesigned: http://modeetutopie.wordpress.com/.
I’ve missed all of you so much! Please come back and contribute your comments.
(I missed you Patricia! As you can see I left Blogger long ago! Good for you. Can I woo you over to Wordpress??)
Post a Comment