Friday, June 22, 2007

New Flavors in Milkshake

Dear Bobble-Bee readers,

As some of you already know I'm the Fashion&Art Editor of online magazine Milkshake Chocolate.

The new summer 07 issue is here! :)

I am very excited for the new path this magazine is taking... it started as a very personal project where i used to feature only friends' works. I decided to push it a little bit and start contacting other artists and other journalists.
It was hard, i have to say, because as some of you know, starting a magazine from zero is hard, and people and artists are very suspicious to get involved.


So that is why i am profundly grateful to people like Sandra Backlund, or Alin Huma from TA-KE-HA-RA or dearest Jennine from The Coveted who trusted me and agreed to collaborate.
Also to my dear Antoine Mouton who did amazing pictures of Andrea Crews and photographers Lessa Millet and Sebastien Maziere for their contribution. And Josep Usano, of course!


We will be back in July 21st with new contents forthis summer issue.

Cheers,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I just read the Andrea Crews interview! It's so cool, thank you so much. Maroussia is such a visionnaire. Oh, and the Clementine pictures are awesome !

María said...

I like it a lot! I wish you all the best with this proyect.

- said...

love the change, you´re doing a great job