
Tomorrow Thursday is the opening of the exhibition I Know Where the Summer Goes at the Team gallery in NYC, new work by New York-based photographer Ryan McGinley.
Unfortunately i won't be able to attend it because a flight to Madrid will be awaiting for me at the airport... a whole month to be in Madrid with old friends again! :)
Enjoy the opening if you have the chance to go.
---------
Mañana es la inauguración de la exposición I Know Where the Summer Goes del fotógrafo Ryan McGinley en la galería Team de Nueva York.
Por desgracia no podré ir porque un avión me espera en el aeropuerto señores que me marcho a Madrid de vacaciones!! :)
Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a la inauguración, disfruta por mí también.


4 comments:
Have fun in Madrid. I'm jealous. :D
I love that photo.
Wish I could go...love Ryan McGinley. Did you know he used to be a photo editor at Vice?!!!
I miss Ryan, we used to go school and party together. When he had a show at Whitney, I was not surprised. The way he devoted himself into his art work was unexplainable. He used to shoot hundred rolls of 35mm films a months! when I was shooting only 15 rolls...no wonder he's famous and I'm not.
Post a Comment