Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My New Ebay

Being a stylist means TONS of clothing used just once and untouched for the rest of their life in your closet.
Some of the shoes and clothing are really fantastic but the sizes don't suit you so you'd never put them on...
Thus the solution came with Ebay. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier, i had to wait to my friend Ana to be reminded that "things can be sold on internet"...

So i started my own Ebay account. :-) where I will basically sell books about fashion and clothing.

My first item posted are these hand-made Italian leather sandals from the 90's by Joan & David. The perfect sandal for those summer walks in the coast! They always reminded me Capri for some reason...
















..... and my Dorotea for Antonio Miró green sandals... which I love but need to get rid of them to have more space in my wardrobe!
I bought them in 1999 when Dorotea was starting her professional career. I remember staring at them in awe... really cool heel and sole.



11 comments:

WendyB said...

LOL @ "you can sell things on the internet." Nice heel on the green sandals.

Anonymous said...

what! they have the internet on computers now? i had one of those moments recently... like this afternoon.
;)

thanks bobble, i'm SSOOOO going to keep an eye on what you post... it all sounds delish!

Bobble Bee said...

oh thank you jennine!
i really have a lot of stuff that need to get rid of, and really cool ones, things from shoots that i never use.
Im doing now an inventory to start selling it in a very organize way.
I started with these two pair of shoes for being an "easy" garment, to see how things work... ill keep you all updated through my blog. Thanks so much for the support my sweets :)

Miss at la Playa said...

qué buena idea! aunque con la mala suerte que tengo yo en ebay... no gano nunca nada! :D

Celia Marco (Shoe Maker) said...

Me encanta, un sitio más donde buscar cosas geniales. Seguro que encuentro algo...
Un saludo desde el caluroso Madrid!

Mónica said...

yo deberia vender cosas tambien; que mi armario no cierra y mi madre esta que muerde con que me deshaga de cosas; pero me da pena...

Anonymous said...

bien por la iniciativa, a ver si tengo suerte

beso

Patri Jorge said...

Buena idea nos has dado a muchas...el segundo zapato quizás más complejo por el tacón. Yo tengo pensado subir un post...con ZAPATOS QUE NO ME PONGO por tacones que ya no se usan....Un abrazo

K. said...

hmm- I'm most interested in the books! I just bookmarked your ebay page!

Marga - ModaQueMola said...

Yes i am also interested in the fashion books. i really love them, can´t do anything about that.

bye

Anonymous said...

I think the Joan and David shoes are lovely but also the typography for the inner sole! 1990's were brilliant.