Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Knitts and Marie Louise Vogt

Knitted garments for summer are my soft spot. They remind me my childhood when my grandma used to knit all kind of stuff for me, or the gorgeous 70's knitted dresses my mom used to wear when I was a child.
For this reason I fancy designers as Sandra Backlund or Marie Louise Vogt, whose SS 09 collection is being presented right now at projektgalerie showroom during the Berlin Fashion Week.

It's a pity I can't find her designs in NY, it's always the same...

SS 08 by Marie Louise Vogt
Images © Florian de Brün

marielouisevogtss08-1.jpg picture by 123patricia

marielouisevogtss08-2.jpg picture by 123patricia

marielouisevogtss08-3.jpg picture by 123patricia

marielouisevogtss08-4.jpg picture by 123patricia

3 comments:

WendyB said...

I like the striped dress in the second row.

Anonymous said...

beautiful beautiful...

la femme said...

I like the 2 dresses in the second row...