Friday, August 22, 2008

Say hello to my first Comme des Garçons!


This will be my first Comme des Garçons piece to add to my wardrobe... now that's absolutely exciting.

I bought it on Ebay, it was for sale, no bidding involved. The price was really a deal and it amazed me that the garment has been up since April and no one till now have seen it before...

Description from Ebay seller:

" This dress is SAMPLE from robe COMME des GARCONS.
I don't know this sample was released to street.
Anyway This is so rare and hard to get in even Japan.
Size on tag and Material tag are not for sample cloth. "

8 comments:

Songy said...

That's very cool bobblebee.
I don't see a lot of good pieces like this in ebay lucky you!

July Stars said...

insanely gorgeous ... lucky, lucky you!

WendyB said...

Wow, cool! Don't forget to post a picture of you wearing it!

Anonymous said...

OMG how amazing :)

etoilee8 said...

This dress is rad. Wear in good health.

Bernadette said...

Congratulations, it's awesome

KATLIN said...

I love how the top off the dress drapes over the back! And, damn, I need to start scouring ebay more often!

Anonymous said...

Did you actually got to wear it? (on the label it says "Robe de chambre"... So I imagine this must have been the reason for its spending eternity on eBay). How did you wear it?