Saturday, September 13, 2008

Matvey Lykov for Jil Sander

Model Matvey Lykov (Fusion NY and Success Paris) was just arrived in the Big Apple when we did a shoot together; it was his career's second shoot and my second male shoot as well.
What a surprise when two years later I see him as the face of the new campaign of Jil Sander... in a two pages spread on i-D magazine.

Dear Matvey, if you are reading this blog, 2 is definitely our number !

jilsander_1.jpg picture by 123patricia
Matvey Lykov for Jil Sander's AW 08-09 campaign

2 comments:

Audrey Leighton said...

Hi,

My name is Audrey Rogers. I am style editor for The Durham Sanctuary University Newpaper, I also am a contributor for fashionverbatim.net and have my own blog: www.befrassy.com. I just wanted to say, that I LOVE your blog, its content is truly inspirational and I love the way you present fashion to your blogger audience. Yours has, I must admit, become a must-read for me. Anyway, I was wondering, would you like to exchange links? Personally I would love to reccommend your blog to my readers and would really appreciate it if you did the same for me. So let me know, check me out on www.befrassy.com, for some delicious fashion ramblings and digressions!

xxxx audrey leighton rogers

Bobble Bee said...

dear audrey,

i think you wrote the same comment in so many several blogs... unfortunately i don't exchange links, i link whoever i like whether they link me back or not.

Thanks so much!

patricia