Ramiro E. is a Barcelona based photographer who became very popular at the beginning of the decade thanks to his editorials on Neo2 and his wonderful work with La Casita de Wendy, a Madrid based fashion label famous for dressing Björk with one of their designs and for being probably the first ones in doing a DIY campaign in Spain, pasting posters of their catalogue's images all over Malasaña, the Williamsburg of Madrid.Such campaign was signed by Ramiro E.
Ramiro E. for La Casita de Wendy fall winter 0203
The photographer is now documenting the street style of Spain, Madrid and Barcelona mainly, and uploading the images in a photo blog called I Blog Ramiro E. hosted on YoDona's own website.
And what's YoDona? YoDona is the women's magazine of newspaper El Mundo.
What I like of this blog is the respect that Ramiro pays to his portraiteds, no mean comments here, which is a relief in a street style blog.
Other than that... I saw some of my students here, Claudia & Alberto!! That was sweet to see :)





2 comments:
OOOO Thanks for posting this I love hearing about new street style blogs! These are fabulous :)
no tenía ni idea, así que gracias. espero que estés teniendo una feliz navidad.y comparto opinión contigo en lo de los comments...
Hace ya tiempo que te mandé el artículo aquel que había hecho para la Uni -que tú me ayudaste- y no supe más nada, ya me dirás qué te pareció!
Post a Comment