Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Most Viewed Perfume Ad Campaigns in Spain for Xmas

I don't know how's in other countries but in Spain TV schedule is taking by perfume ad spots. They are the 60% of programing ! at least !
I must admit is a relief to see them because they are such eye candy.
The ones that follow have been ALL day long in Spanish TV during Christmas 2008-09...

Nina
by Nina Ricci. Featuring Ruslana Korshunova.




Quizás, Quizás, Quizás
by Loewe. Featuring
Jennifer Pugh.




The One by Dolce & Gabbana. Featuring Gisele Bundchen.





The One by Dolce & Gabbana. Featuring Matthew McConaughey.




Madame by Jean Paul Gaultier. Feautering Agyness Deyn.



I have missed very terribly a Chanel ad and a Lancôme though... I wonder why this year we haven't seen any ??

12 comments:

Hek said...

The madama comercial has gone so much on tv here that Norwegian homes started to smell like the parfume..

ryder said...

Ruslana, ... that is certanly one of the best campaigns.

Anonymous said...

well very nice stuff indeed. I love these perfumes.

Anonymous said...

They are much better than toys ads! Some of the perfumes ones look like short & visual fairy tales, specially the Nina Ricci's and the Quizás, Quizás one (that I absolutely adore) :)

Anthea said...

Love them! I like the Quizas one and the Agy one best. I wouldn't mind having these be the majority of the commercials. Definitely better than what they play in Canada and well..Japan..well all I watch is the movie channel and I don't really understand the commercials!!

Appeal to the Eye said...

hello
que tal?
muy interesante tu blog
te interesa un intercambio de links? ehm? ; )
te lo agradeceria mucho

besos
Verena Stefanie

Deborah said...

I liked the ad with Agyness Deyn in it the most since if was like a re-invention of what feminity is supposed to be like. Very interesting, and Agyness was the perfect person for the ad!

maike said...

i wish they did here in the Netherlands, haha

vic said...

love the quizas one...

http://therefugex.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love Loewe video!!

Julia Sanz said...

oyeeee!! por qué me dice google blogger warning q tu contenido es dudoso y si deseo continuar?? anda yaaa!!!
bueno, q he welto!
:)

beso grandeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh! Nena said...

We are 3 girls from venezuela and always read yours
beatiful work
check out ours
http://oh-nena.com/
http://www.oh-nena.blogspot.com/