Houndstooth is the name used for a broken-check design pattern very common in menswear during the 1930's through the 1970's.Houndstooth is the name as well of a little fine only for men vintage shop located in Williamsburg, NY.
This is a very special shop for me and I always get lost looking through all the items and nice accessories they own; everything is well selected and has the aura of old times; Bogart's old times, not Tony Manero's.
Their beautiful outside displays keep alive the quite street in which the shop sits and once you're in you can enjoy, clothing aside, an original old movie theater fabric panel representing the face of Clark Gable.
The prices are very reasonable, men suits for $175 and up and magnificent shoes and wool jackets.


1 comment:
Ohh, a vintage shop just for men? Although we have an abundance of vintage shops in Toronto, I've never heard of one just for the men.I bet that's much appreciated.
Post a Comment