Self-promotion is something I try to avoid as fire avoids water, not because i think is wrong but because I'm too shy and want to play humble...But today I'm going to make a rule's exception with this posting because I think what I'm into tell will be interesting information for magazine junkies as me.
Amelia Gregory, founder and designer of lovely Amelia's Magazine, answered some questions for Milkshake Chocolate about what it took her to China for Amelia's last issue and what it takes to produce a magazine from zero... -one's liver and a leg almost.
The interview took several months to conclude due to her Eastern trip and then Christmas holidays. And we did it via email what made things even more difficult. But with a smile and some frustrating misunderstandings we finished what you can enjoy now. Thanks Amelia for your patience and Cheers!


1 comment:
I saw the last issue of Amelia's magazine in China, I always admired her courage to produce a magazine independently!
Post a Comment