The photographer was Peter Koval and the model Erin Heatherton [Marilyn].
This girl is a real sweetheart. She flew from Las Vegas that same day where she worked for a catalogue having less than 4 hours of sleep in her brain and still having a smile for everyone... I wonder how i'd be in her shoes... not the nicest girl in the world really.
The publishing date for the shoot is March 2007. You see, more than two months in advance for shooting.
Unfortunately i was very sick that day and so Peter was, flu days in the City, so i couldn't enjoy the moment as much as i would like.
My mom was in town and she came with me to take a look... that was pretty funny.
Some pictures from the shoot.


3 comments:
It all looks like a very good time.
I think we all have very high expectations on our preformance, but odd things happen when we need to be in our best. I guess is all learning.
Thanks so much for the images!
Congrats!
Looks great! I hope I'll get a job like that one day :)
Post a Comment