Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cool is Boring Most Of the Times

New York is a cool city but it is so cool that sometimes it can be quite boring. No one risks in anything, we can talk about fashion or music or art; people is too concern about money and when money talks, creativity stays quite.
Maybe for that reason I love to buy British magazines; there is some fun, some edgyness that the Big Apple misses.
So today, checking out the latest issue of iD, with chicette Clemence Poesy in its cover, I enjoyed, again, knowing a little bit more about Carri Mundane, founder and designer of colorful and fun fashion label Cassette Playa. I went, again, to her amazing website and checking out her links I ended up in singer and not-less fun M.I.A. 's website. And let me tell you, if i ever happen to be cool, i want to be THAT cool, not the one that sits in NY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carri Mundane has one page in Nylon (the one with Cristina Ricci on the cover), i like her job too !