Who did I see the other week waiting in line right behind me in the Starbucks located in Spring street???... My 2006 woman of the year!!!I was ordering my chocolate cookies to the cashier when i turned my head and saw her. At the beginning i didn't recognise her as she's shorter than i thought, but her style hooked me and then I realized who she was. I asked her to take her picture and she agreed in the most polite way although she is British, and I am still not very familiar with that accent, so I quite didn't understand she said yes... A. had to tell me.. YES!! /) Agyness Dean really has a style to die for. And she's the sweetest!.


8 comments:
that's pretty cool!
OH WOW you are so lucky, Agyness truly is a lovely model.
Can't believe you asked if u could take her picture--and she said yes! How cool? I'd be way too chicken to do that.
how tall do you think she was?
No taller than 170 cm [5.5 feet]. That was my impression. I am 164 cm [5.3 feet]and she was just a litlle taller than me.
wow, i like her clothes on the picture & she seems to be a really cool person.
Woah. This is something that would never happen in Heidelberg, although we have a starbucks here ;-)
She's really that short???? Hhm...
how i envy you!
Post a Comment