I just got a newsletter from Style.com announcing a curious raffle: the "chance of win a day in the life of a model".Then i found out it was just a way of advertising The Agency TV show.
I haven't seen this show yet so I can't quite talk about it, but looking at the videos around in Internet I might say I wouldn't be a big fan of it. I would probably get addicted though, as one gets addicted to trash food! Let's say it feels like bad energy, the awful side of the fashion biz. But one thing is true, that's the awful truth of the fashion world.
I have gone myself for some of the situations pictured on the show: the stress of working with a "fat" model, when the clothing don't fit her and every angle you try to choose for the picture can't hide a thick leg or a big arm. The pressure of time during a photo-shoot, the brush with someone on the team...
Each time this happens you get home and try to calm down, pull yourself together and think about the good things that fashion has: the creativity, the [sometimes] fun, the clothing and the fantastically crazy people. You think also, c'mon girl, this is just fashion, you're not saving the world!
But watching to this show makes me difficult to get rid of bad fash-energies!. I can't spend any more money in yoga classes to relax so i guess i won't netflix this show... ^_+


No comments:
Post a Comment