Saturday, April 14, 2007

Viva the 80's ... For Real!

Two days ago D. was showing me some very funny videos that he found in YouTube... One of them wasn't funny at all to me, it was hilarious and super inspiring! [by the way, Goggle is going through some trobles since they aquired YouTube. I fiercely hope Google will win this sue, because I'm tired of big companies agains't the freedom of sharing information.]
But that's another story... The video I was talking about reminded me the 80's I lived in Europe, because living in America, in this era of 80's love, I always forget that 80's in Europe were quite fun too and, with similarities, with its own personality: La movida Madrileña [The Madrid scene] in Madrid, with people like Alaska, Pedro Almodovar or Rosi de Palma, The New Romantics in London, Post-Punk and Electro in Berlin, and Amanda Lear everywhere... Model and muse of Salvador Dalí, singer, artist, actress and TV host... Enjoy!



* from Italian TV show Ma Chi é Amanda Lear? 1983
[But Who Is Amanda Lear?]

1 comment:

Flavia Flanders said...

80's.. great period.
cya,
+molly g.+