Wednesday, May 23, 2007

[More] News from H [of Hyéres]

As shameful as it sounds, i might confess that Hyéres Festival to me was like saying La Bola de Cristal to someone who's not born in Spain during the 80's... (??) - exactly, that's what I mean.

Style Bubble wrote something about it, and i got curious... then bloggers here and there, my fave ones, were enjoyning their days over there so i started to wonder, maybe i'm really missing something here... i read a couple of reviews, i saw more than a couple of pictures and then i realized, yes, im missing really something.

Fortunatelly my dearest bloggers woke me up and now i know that interesting fashion is still alive and you don't need to go to Paris, Milan, London, or even NY to find rad designs and crazed fashion lovers like me.

Now the last, but not the least new from this great festival is the footage that sweet Garance at Garance Doré and Geraldine at Café Mode have just ending to edit and upload in internet about their very personal view of the event.
They say they're not professionals in journalism... i wouldn't think so! Enjoy.



5 comments:

Bobble Bee said...

Thank you so much.
It always thrilles me to hear good feed back from someone "out of fashion". I really apreciate it :)

mahret said...

I really feel like i've missed a great event ;-(
Thank you for posting the video - hhm blocparty - it's really great and, well who said no professional journalism???
omg i should be in bed for 3 hours...

Mash said...

great video , I love it so much and I have never heard about this festival .Shame , shame , I live in France ! but anyway thank you for have discovered me this :)

Anonymous said...

thanks so much again bobble bee!
love from France :-)

María said...

Qué vergüenza! Yo explicándote lo pequeño que es Oviedo, y resulta que eres de Madrid, en fin...
Yo pensaba k eras de NY.
Bueno decirte que te envidio mucho, por trabajar en el mundo de la moda :)
Me encantan tus editoriales!