Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not a Knitter, Unfortunatelly


I always thought it was very sweet that Andrea Tung from Making Things linked my blog in her stylish knitters section, when the only knitted thing i've done in my life was a plastic wires bracelet when i was young, and still, i couldn't finish it. My first postings were about knitting so i guess she got confused :)

Mais non, my dear friend, unfortunatelly i dont knitt.
I don't think i will ever be able to. To do crazy and beautiful things with knitt needles as Sandra Backlund latest collection Don't Walk. But i dream of though.

* dear source

5 comments:

Andrea said...

oh, dear! naturally I assumed you were a knitter because your first posts were knit-related! As well the name of your blog. Bobble is also a knitting term!

Anonymous said...

those are sweet swwwweeeet needlin' pieces...

Carolina Lange said...

Wow, fantastic pieces! Great post!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pick on the knitted pieces! These are overwhelming and extremely beautiful.

Bobble Bee said...

Andrea: I know... ^_^ its all my fault, i never said anything because it felt good to be a "knitter" anyway