Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bobble-Bee Coveted

The Coveted has become one of these everyday readings that I can't live without.
So when Jennine asked me if she could send me some questions for her interviews section, i couldn't believe my luck.
Thanks again J, it is very flattering that things like this happens to you.
Bobble-Bee in The Coveted.

UPDATE [06-03-07]:
Thanks again to all the nice comments you have been publishing both in Bobble-Bee and The Coveted. I must say i would like to re-edit my answers a little though, now that i am reading them over again. I was so eager to explain my world that i forgot to summarize the best of it. Please be patiente when reading it... and again, thanks j for this great chance.

5 comments:

Mónica Lice said...

Great blog!

Kisses from Portugal!:)

Carolina Lange said...

Congrats! That is great!

Carolina Lange said...

I read the interview, so cool! Congrats!

- said...

read the article...

fuiste a los CFDA?

luyi said...

it's great to know more about u!