I can say that dearest M. from Stella et Moi is like my drug dealer... she always sends me scans of editorials from Baby Baby Baby magazine as she knows that it is quite dificult for me to get them here in the US. [It sounds like a joke knowing that i have worked for them]... Thanks M, this post is dedicated to you :)
In My Life,
by Jessica Williams
published in Baby Baby Baby
scans by Stella et Moi



1 comment:
hey, thank you! that's really nice.
actually, I would like to send you the scans from the new issue, but I can't find it in Paris and I'm not planning to go back to Mexico until september...
but if you want other scans, from french mags, don't hesitate to ask me, I buy tons of magazines!
I have the same addiction as you !
Post a Comment