A week ago another fashion institution passed away... at 78 years old, American designer Liz Claiborne [March 31 1929 - June 26th 2007] died due to a rare form of cancer that affects the lining of the abdomen.I've never been a big fan of her work really, and i must admit that actually i didn't really know who she really was. But looking these days at her pictures i am surprised by her looks, she reminds me the great Edith Head, so stylish and chic, so modern and independent.
These past dead are making me realize how little time i spend taking care of the real people behind the fashion houses. I guess we all are too concern about the clothing and gossips themselves to really appreciate the effort of the people behind. I hope i can start seeing beyond from now on.


1 comment:
YES I HEARD... SO SAD!
Post a Comment