The fact that bloggers are creating their own awards is something quite sweet because it means the respect we profess to each other and the value we give to our peers for their time in keeping us informed.The first award that fashion bloggers started was Rockin' Girl Blogger whose "inventor" I still don't know but whose impact in our busy lives was such that it run like gunpowder through the fashion bloggosphere: smiles, happiness and lots of compliments to each other.
Dear Mahret at F&Art awarded me in August and soon thereafter Stella et Moi did as well. I couldn't be more surprised and happy because "to win" is one of those verbs that don't abound in my vocabulary.
Now it's the Thinking Blogger Award, whose "starter"' this time I know (please follow the link), a reward for those blogs that make us think, which is, mind you, the best award one can gets.
For this reason I'm so grateful to Moni at Miss at La Playa for thinking of me (and please visit her awesome project The Fashion Box) and for giving me this lovely surprise.
Now is my turn to give back the happiness, and so I hope to do ... The winners of my award are:
* Mode et Utopie. This graduate student and newcomer in the fashion bloggosphere has become my fav in just less than three days. She makes me think and sends me news from the side of fashion that i love so much
* Wendy Brandes Jewelry. Wendy makes me think through laugh and there's not better way to do so. Shes funny in the smartest way. Wendy, please don't lose EVER your sense of humor.
* Style Bubble. Should I even say why? I wonder if she hasn't got this award yet but in any case, she is the one and only and without her inspiration my fashion life wouldn't be as intense as it is nowadays. She is the best fashion writer I know and her blog is a true inspiration and pleasure everyday.
* Independent Fashion Bloggers. But basically this award goes to its creator, my dearest Jennine, who started this amazing project with all her generosity, hoping to make us more aware of our little world. This project has made me think about fashion blog issues more than anything else.
* Disney Roller Girl. Her witting is fantastic and the way she expresses fashion facts is very inspiring. She, as Susie does as well, keeps me linked to London and its whereabouts in the most interesting way.
As always, and unfortunately, I have less awards to give than needed as there's other bloggers that feed my mind in a daily basis like F&Art, Parallel Entity or Voluminous and Billowing. So I hope someone invents a new award soon to continue giving and paying my honors.


9 comments:
te mereces el premio....te metes unas curradas impresionantes en tu blog!
gracias por tu trabajo, mencanta estar al loro de lo q se cuece por tu mundo al otro lado del charco.
Muaak
te lo mereces!! y más, que ya llegará....
puedo hacer una sugerencia?... a veces lo del oficio de estilista se nos escapa un poco (al menos a mí) y no sé exactamente en qué consiste ese trabajo. ¿Elegir la ropa de las shoots? Seguro que más cosas, pero me encantaría que nos contaras un día típico tuyo de trabajo, un día de estos en tu blog
por cierto mil gracias por recomendar mi site :) you are great
Oh, thank you, BB! I am blushing and not just because I'm wearing a cotton tail and bunny ears!
Ooo, these are definitely some of my faves. WendyB especially has some seriously informative (and funny!) posts.
Wow, thanks I am so flattered and grateful! All of the bloggers you have named, including yourself, continue to provide me with inspiration and insight into fashion I never had before...Thanks for being a great reader BB.
congratulations!!
congrats. I love the awards make any blogger feel special ^_^
It's good way to make bloggers feel special!
Post a Comment