Morgane Dubled might not be a baa baa boom model in the like of Lara Stone, but her simple and yet trés chic style was really something that caught my eye.



----------------
La modelo francesa Morgane Dubled ha pasado de ser una quasi desconocida a posar para las mejores casas, ha tener 55 paginas dedicadas a ella en style.com y a tener su propia entrada en la enciclopedia por antonomasia, wikipedia.
Morgane puede que no sea una modelo de las de girar cabezas como lo puede ser Lara Stone, pero tiene su estilo, elegante y chic. Que se le nota que es francesa vaya...



12 comments:
Dang it all if she's not one of the purtiest 13-year-olds I've ever seen. Seriously! She looks so young she's fetal.
She's 23 though!
If her agency is not lying...
She really does have great style. Getting street shots of models is tough, unless done during Fashion Weeks so I was surprised to see such a large collection of one person's photos in such a small space. I guess that feeds right into the theme of having 55 pages at style.com
She's quite cute... am I the only one who sees a little Nicole Richie in there?
She's adorable, and makes me feel withered.
Seriously, though, I like that she isn't flamboyant. I admire anyone who wears an urban palette well.
She owns a simple beauty, that's worth more than the most exotic look. I love her.
xx
she did several runaways for victoria's secret by the way !! but she is not amazin !!
Parece tan dulce y tierna con su rostro, es una low perfile model muy linda!
Aww, she has that Blair Waldorf-doe eyed look!
She's gorgeous with perfect eyes & brows.
She is stunning and that headpiece in the second to last picture!!!
yes i really like the hair accessory
Post a Comment