Saturday, January 26, 2008

Me & My Bag

I've been tagged 4 times so I couldn't escape...

5 lovely ladies, Rumi from Fashion Toast (although she tagged me to speak abut me not my bag...), The Glossy Editor, Sage & Allecra from 24.7 and the loveliest Dreamecho, asked me to reveal what my bag has inside...

I took a picture of myself carrying my bag which is no other than a funny pack that my dearest Gia gave me time ago.

I was always with back pains because of the big bags i used to carry all day long, so she decided the smallest the bag, the better my back.


A.- a camera. because you never know when the inspiration might show up.

B.- a book. because you need a pastime to spend the long hours spent in the subway. Currently reading The Flowers of Friendship, letters written to Gertrude Stein.

C.- gloves. It's freezing cold in the city these days.

D.- keys and pens. For obvious reasons.

E.- my cell and headset. I hate to have the cell directly on my ear when I speak on the phone, i can feel the microwaves and my brain burning, i swear. So i couldn't live without my headset!

F.- my vintage purse. To carry my money, lip balm and business cards.

G.- my bag. To keep in place all written above.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love peeking into peoples bags, thanks for the insight :)

yui said...

it's awesome how you paired that northface bumbag with a skirt!

Fenke said...

oh, the vintage purse is pretty!

Ella Gregory said...

I love the cover of that book

Tinsley said...

oh i love reading these posts :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love books of letters, authors/artists right the best ones. How nice and tidy you are to fit everything you need into that tiny bag. I predict present and future back problems for me.

dreamecho said...

everything looks lovely...especially the NORTH FACE FANNY PACK!!! whoever said north face and fanny packs were lame....

btw, i've tagged you AGAIN ;)

Mónica said...

I think back pain is an illness every contemporary woman has!

Unknown said...

Bobble-Bee: I've been selected by Asian Cajuns for the official You Make My Day award. I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 other bloggers for good karma.!

Since you are a local New Yorker, you immediately receive my selection!

riz said...

I am soon to reveal the contents of mine - direct orders of Dream Echo...

Suzanna Mars said...

Love this! Why has Sartorialist not discovered you yet?

Anonymous said...

Great "bag" post!! :-)