I'm looking for Creeper boots... I went to Trash & Vaudeville but don't have them (!!) only creeper shoes.
I remember there's an area of Gothic stores around 14th St with 6th Ave?, do you know other places where i can look for them?
I found this picture of dear Olsen wearing something similar... and images of some models I'm looking for ...

Thanks!!
you can email me or posting a comment... thanks thanks thanks


15 comments:
Trash & Vaudeville doesn't have them? That's a scandal!
this is not the best alternative but i knew they'd have them, try hot topic for these boots.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/nodePage.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028394
they have them in a slightly smaller length but it's still basically the same boot.
try around St. Marks between 2nd and 3rd there use to be stores around there that did have them though they renovated the area so those places might have been bumped out.
I have some story ideas that I would love to chat about.
http://www.theshinysquirrel.com
I forget you are in NY. Lucky girl! :-)
Thanks so much to all, i'll def check that out!
Jessica: let's talk as soon as fashion week is over... now is really crazy time THANKS for the heads up :)
Those scares me, how tall I would be with this!
i'm sorry, i don't have any palces for you to get these boots ( i live in canada ) but i love ashley's !
x.
jh
they arent practical
suree they look good on ashley
but they would look waaaaay diffrent on a regular person
dont waste your time/money on this
trust me its just a phase
you cant seriously want these
dear anonymous: thanks so much for the tip! i know in a regular person (like me) they can look quite unflattering... but i actually need them for my photo shoot tomorrow! with long and tall models that would make them look awesome ;)
I love those boots Ashley is wearing. I wonder who they are made by...
I hope you find them soon!
You can get them from a shop over here in England, but not sure if you can order.
try the west village. there is a street, i think 8th and ave of the americas, but i might be a few blocks off, that is basically only shoe stores. you will definitely find them there.
good luck with your search :)!
well in that case good luck with your search!
hummm! I guess I am late on the answer where to fine these boots...but thats because I've been so busy with fashion week that I haven't been able to read your blog in weeks!!! so sorry.!:(
I am one of the greatest shopper anyone has every know in New York City...
You would find these shoes on 8th street starting from Universtiy to 6th ave....there are a huge amount of Goth and Industry Punk stores lined up between that strip.
Also you could go rent those shoes at ODDS costume shop and also there's a couple of S.M, Bondage shops that cell those shoes on Christoper Street!!! Bummer!
xxa
Sorry that is info is arriving sooo late.
xx
Post a Comment