
Silvia from potipoti told me about mad is mad, a new gallery in Madrid that focus its energy in emerging artists.
Then I met Luján, owner of such gallery, at the opening of Maxluz, and she invited me to come by the space whenever I had a chance.So a couple of days ago I went to the gallery and the first thing I saw was an artwork of my friend Coke in the windows... I couldn't believe it because A) Coke doesn't live in Madrid and B) he never told me he has artwork exhibited here... world is really a handkerchief.






10 comments:
What a great coincidence. I love it when the world gets small, like this! K
That's a cool story. Nice gallery, too.
it is really strange and wonderful at the same time, when you realize, that it is just a small world. it comforts me, that maybe i don't get lost in all the information after all. (of course only the information i care about:-)
Hi Bobble Bee, luv ur blog.. and even more so cause I live in Madrid! check out my new blog, hope u like it! cheers!
http://elnotable.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful front!
I'd love to see this place.
veo que tus vacaciones están siendo muy muy plenas. Genial guapa. Un abrazo
la porno tapados mag es la última grata sorpresa que he tenido. La verdad, es que es genial, la idea, como está hecha...muy fresco, se agradece,
besos!
Always feel I'm learning about interesting art and things when I come to your blog. Now all I need is a ticket to Madrid!
What's the deal? Are you traveling now? Seems like you are all over, I can't keep track ;)
I hope you keep traveling so we can all benefit from the visual treats you provide...
la femme + miss woo: you should come to Madrid, this city has changed soooo much!! there's so many good things going on, really inspiring!
riz: haha i try i try... but i wish i could travel even more!! thanks for the good karma :)
Post a Comment