
Three months ago a very special person came to town to live.His name was Coke, like the nick of Coca Cola, and every time I saw him he was wearing amazing outfits. The first time I met him he was wearing these increadible shoes.. >>
Time went by and the more I knew him the more amazed i was about his life. He started a clothing line and i told him i would promote it.
So far he did thre incredible pieces when he decided he didn't like NY and he was moving to fun New Orleans. From one New to the other.
So before he's left I wanted to interview him for Milkshake Choc. and today was the day. I went to his crazy house and we were chating for quite a while. He's one of the most positive people i've even known and very fun to be around with.
Then he told me he won a very important Grant due to three designs he did and so he showed his staff in the important Museo del Traje [Costume Museum] in Madrid. Thanks to that grant he came to the States to live and continuing creating such amazing stuff.
Coke Urbano's interview will be up in M.C. very soon, Ill keep you updated.
02/24/07 update >> Coke in Milkshake Choc.
* Coke Urbano


3 comments:
Those shoes... wow!
those shoes are amazing.
wow, amazing shoes!
Reminds me of Bigfoor from the programme about the Henderson family!
haha, nostalgia!...
S xx
Post a Comment