

Although ELLEN DEGENERES, this year host of the Oscars, wore suits during the whole night, first a red velvet suit and later a black one, it sorprised me the general look of strapless neckline in women gowns: BEYONCE in strapless Armani Privé, REESE WITHERSPOON in strapless Nina Ricci, KATE WINSLET in strapless Valentino, and so on.It was Australian NICOLE KIDMAN that pleasantly sorprised with her Balenciaga non strapless red gown. Beautiful.


6 comments:
Too much strapless! I couldn't agree more, though I favored Gwenyth Palthrow's Zac Posen dress. Though, Nicole looks most stunning in red!
I didn't like this dress at first but when I look at upon closer inspection she really did step outside the typical Oscar gown box and try something completely new and original.
I just think she looks like she had major plastic surgery done and looks like her face was pulled a little tight, do you think?
Although I liked Nicole's dress because it was original and, as you said, not strapless, part of me wanted to grab that bow and throw it at something.
what a GREAT colour
emily: Paltrow's choice of Zac Posen was another A. I agree with u 100%!
jessica: i noticed the face thing too.. it was so weird when she tried to smile she couldn't even pull up her nose! She is BEAUTIFUL per se so i dont really understand why that Botox thing!!
gort: :D
molly: GREAt indeed
I love Nicole's red dress! I think that Nicolas Ghesquiere is fantastic!
bobble bee: You speak portuguese?
beijos
Post a Comment