Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Casting

Between yesterday and today a total of 9 models attended the casting for tomorrow's Milkshake Chocolate shooting, FUTURE CLASSICS. Fortunately there are still some new faces in town that skip LFW.
Vladimira, Ty and Bruna were our favourites.

Vladimira @ Trump Models


Ty @ Ford


Bruna @ Supreme

3 comments:

FIFI LAPIN said...

i think i like the first but its hard to say unless you've met them.
i worked with a stunning model once but she was so unenthusiastic you could really tell in the shots. spose we werent highbrow enough! models who work hard are to be cherished!
a little invite...
http://miff-fashion.blogspot.com/2007/02/grand-opening.html

mareGa said...

Hey there! I'm mexican and I know what are you talking about. Certainly I don't believe that outsiders are capable to capture the truly essence of another country, so that's why I wrote that DVF had all the CLICHED things. You know, what Americans would expect. I wonder what will happen if they try a Mexican inspired collection: ponchos, sombreros, tacos and ilegals!?

mareGa said...

LoL!.