A aquellos que esteis en Madrid, hoy a las 20h es la inauguración de la expo de Miguel Cococrash en La Casa de la Carne de Carlos Díez Díez (c/ Loreto y Chicote nº9).
My name is Patricia Yagüe and I live in New York City where I work as a fashion stylist. I was born and raised in Madrid although I started to travel at age 17. I've lived in Dublin, Rome and now NY. I love the fact that fashion is such a powerful tool, something that people denies as such but religions, politics and wars all have their own uniforms, their own colors, and that's the first thing we learn to distinguish, even before knowing their beliefs.
3 comments:
puffff me encantaría ir, gracias por el dato! pero es el cumple de mi chico, así que por esta vez me lo pierdo! :(
besos
oh nice idea !! i should definitely come to Madrid ! hasta pronto then !
I´ve been there, met Carlos Diez, and fell in love with a marevellous long pink silk dress that is seems a shari! gorgeous! and not too expensive.
Esta muy bien el sitio. Recomiendo a todos que se pasen. Por q sigue.
La inaguracion estuvo bien, free bear for everybody and fashion freaks in any corner, like us!
Post a Comment