
![]() |
I'm more of a "re-use" person than a "recycle" one.
I find interesting, creative and far more ecological to find new uses to old stuff, re-create them into something new and exciting rather than just throw them into the recycling bin. And not everything is recyclable!
Thus I got very excited when a week ago I received an email from jewelry designer Michelle Kendriak who is exactly doing that, converting old found jewelry into delicate pieces of art by adding hand-made embroidery bits.
You could find these rings in her Etsy page (and still you can), but now also at the Museum of Arts and Design of New York's store.



3 comments:
la vez que intenté hacer punto se me acabó la paciencia :D
gracias por el dato de etsy, besotes
I like the idea of re-using clothing, but I've never been good at reconstruction, let alone make amazing rings like this.
Post a Comment