Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jeanette Thevenin


Two days ago I assisted Angela Esteban in an editorial for FLY DVD magazine.
Everything was a little in a hurry and I knew I was in the team in less than 24 hours . The photographer was Gray Scott at Veritas Management.

The principle figure of this posting is not the shooting itself, which in any case was a lot of fun, but the female model that was casted for it, Jeanette Thevenin at Click Model Management, a 20 years old with a waist-longered red hair to die for.

FLY DVD magazine is, as its name says, a DVD magazine. There are not pages to flip but images to watch, so instead of photos the editorials are made out of videos.
For this reason sometimes is quite dificult to work the projects out as models are not actors and they can not always handle the acting involved. In any case, Jeanette really kicked.

It was very hard for her at the beginning and she took almost 3 hours to get into, but once she did, she was terrific. She was patiente with Gray the director and very very profesional with the whole team: she was naked or almost naked mostly all the time and she didn't say a word or any complaint about it. Instead she was polite and had a smile and a thank you ready for every one.
She paired the shooting with male model Patrick, whose agency, unfortunately, i couldn't find out.

Jeanette is probably the most profesional model I've ever worked with.

Jeanette at Marc Jacobs' fall 2007 collection last September ^^

3 comments:

mahret said...

Oh I love her...
Thank you for posting.
I also love fly magazine although I haven't bought a single issue yet. It somehow is too expensive (on the other hand worth every single penny!!!)

MARIA H said...

Dude! love the FLY mag concept.
Congrats!

la femme said...

I love FLY. And this model. (And you! :)

Thanks for sharing.