Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Beginning of a Star

Never a big fan of Penelope Cruz until now.
Her style is far from being mine but living in the US and coming from a country as Spain, i know what it means to survive here. Like her. And she's doing pretty good. I also love the way she has to "support" a womanly beauty.

She started her days being the hostess of a music TV program in Spain called La Quinta Marcha (The Fifth Gear). I found a stract of it in YouTube and it really worths a look. Bravo Penelope.

8 comments:

Mash said...

I love her and she was so great in VOLVER !

Anonymous said...

oh my god. she is adorable! love her 80's flapper thing she's got going in the clip... must learn spanish.
i'm still wearing the gold chains inspired by her volver character. she's such a light.

- said...

hey, speak spanish?

Carolina Lange said...

I like her, her hair is amazing. She looked so great in Volver.

- said...

the CFDA awards gala no es en la librería de NY(?), es en la biblioteca pública.
yo no vivo en NYC así que no tengo info, pero entra en su web, seguro que allí encuentras todo lo que quieras: http://www.cfda.com/. también hay algo en style.com

xox

Anonymous said...

awww that's so coincidental cus i just rewatched Vanilla sky again last night...and i was like where did penelope cruz dissapear to? she's absolutely gorgeous especially in that movie she's so natural and i love her hair!!
p.s. i love your blog...so interesting
Amber - http://transcendentlyyours.blogspot.com/
xoxoxoxo

Flashy_Shades said...

i always thought she was a crap actress... until i saw her in a spanish film. she's wonderful! just not so much in english

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

I know how hard it is to be Latina! I will never be able to look androgyneous and simple... it's like not even if I tried I couldn't get rid of my full, curvy figure...damn!