I've being looking for crazy patterns and colorful designs for almost two weeks now as I'm preparing a shooting whose theme is exactly that. Think Jeremy Scott, Smeilinener, potipoti, Cassette Playa ...Looking for pieces of Andrea Crews I found Tsumori Chisato, but now is too late to get it because the shooting is on Wed and there's not time to find the showroom in NY..
At least we can still enjoy the pictures from the catwalk.I'm in love with her prints and her dresses and her own view of the nautical theme.


8 comments:
mmmmm....mencanta! q colores tan chulos, y los estampados, y los cortes...me puede recordar un poco a Custo? bueno nose, lo mismo es justo theotherwayround. Q bonito, q pena q ya no t de tiempo...bueno, para otra.
muak!
pd-muxas gcs por tu advice, yo había pensado en algo pelin mas cercano como London...qtal el tema alli?
beso-bis
si, tienes razon con lo de Custo... no me habia dado ni cuenta.. pero por alguna extraña razon me quedo con Tsumori
i love these dresses, they are so whimsical and artful!
No sabía que hablabas español y por eso siempre dejaba mis comentarios en mi pésimo inglés.
A mi también me gusta mucho Tsumori Chisato, sobretodo los vestidos de la segunda terna de fotos. Me encanta esa combinación de rayas rojas y negras, es muy punk.
His work is fantastic!
I did a post about a Tsumori belt once - it's his use of color that totally slays me.
You chose great pics to illustrate the point!
I love too.
little too out there for me...but do what's cool for you
Post a Comment