The editorial GREEN EYES that I did with A. Esteban as second stylist and Jonathan Beck Leder as photographer for Baby Baby Baby magazine is published already in their May 2007 issue. Cory Kennedy in the cover. Enjoy xx.



The editorial GREEN EYES that I did with A. Esteban as second stylist and Jonathan Beck Leder as photographer for Baby Baby Baby magazine is published already in their May 2007 issue. Cory Kennedy in the cover. Enjoy xx.



4 comments:
Congratulations, great work! I especially like the second pic.
Mmmm beautiful editorial, great job.
i love, i love, i love! You ve done a really great job!
Pero estoy un poco sorprendida por la portada, porque escogieron a Cory Kennedy?!
Anyway, I can t wait to have this issue but considering the latest issues, your editorial brings new things and is probably one of the most interesting!
(vi a tu comentario en mi blog, mil gracias!!! y no te preocupes, entiendo que estas super ocupada :) espero a tu email
(yes, i don t know why, sometimes it comes in (bad) english and sometimes in spanish...) lol
Allure + Teresa: THANKS a million. Angela and me really apreciate your words
Stella et Moi: GRAAAAAAACIAAAAASSSSS!!!! eres un sol, de verdad que tu comentario me ha tocado el corazon! we are so happy to hear such a feedback
Post a Comment