Thursday, July 05, 2007

Garbage Computers





I guess you're wondering what the hell has this posting to do with fashion... well, it does actually.
These pictures are from a project called Garbage Computers by NY-based T-shirt designer M. Carter. More artist than designer, if I can add so.
He has been recording with his camera every single computer thrown to the garbage. Some of the pictures are hilarious, like someone put the computers exactly there for the picture to be taken. Really FUN ny stuff.

5 comments:

blushing apples said...

i love stuff like this! :D

mahret said...

I love is aswell ♥

Michelle said...

Ah, love! I have this idea to go around my parent's hood in ATL where there area always old appliances and computers on the curb due to remodeling, and pose by them in full costume and take photos, but I have never done it, it would be cool though. Love your blog

MARIA H said...

Maybe we have felt the some sort of "lonelyness" by watching discarded once expensive monitors...like orphan robots or something...we can not escape our humanity.

Bobble Bee said...

Maria, you're so right... it is exactly that!. Or that's what i feel...