For the last month I've been busy finishing and giving the last touch to the final update of this Summer 07 issue of Milkshake Chocolate.This morning I upload the content and from here I would like to give a BIG thanks to all the artists and people involved in this issue.
Special thanks to Desiree and Ines, the women behind Bless, who supported me with their nice words every day I contacted them with questions and requests.Interviews in FASHION with Bless, NY-based fashion designer M. Carter, Austrian Claudia Rosa Lukas, and a great fashion editorial in Los Angeles called L.A. Playa, by Mexican photographer Napoleon Habeica and Metal magazine fashion editor and friend, Angela Esteban Librero.

In ART, featuring 35mm camera photographer Heidi Johansen, latest summer trends in accessories drawings by lovely Estella Mare, and beautiful collages by Matthew Siegfried.I hope you enjoy this issue as much as i did organizing it. We will be back for the fall 07 issue, up on September 21st 2007. Cheers! :)


11 comments:
didnt know that, i will check out the zine! ^_^
i love sandra backlund, i would buy her pieces to simply stare at them, i love the photography, and the garments on "The Rendez Vous", everything really, good job ^_^
cheers, patricia! you are wonderful.
xx,
e.
Stunnng issue - as always. I am especially thankful for the discovery of Matthew Siegfried. His collages are incredible!
OOH!! awesome and wow!! there is always something different and interesting about your blog that captures my attention. ^^
THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful feedback. It means a lot to me :-)
have a lovely weekend!!
xo
Congrats...
I'd love to include a banner of milkshake chocolate in my blog. Would you be interessted?
I plan so many things at the moment without having the time, but... I'm really struggeling with at least posting once a day!
I'm glad to read something about bless. They currently run courses in product design at my (former) school, my boyfriend once participated in one ♥ I really love their work.
And claudia rosa lukas, whom I didn't manage to meet in berlin, damn it. But isn't she austrian? Well I don't know, but she at least lives/works in Vienna.
Love,
M.
I'm in love with "The Rendez-Vous" editorial. I don't know why, but it reminds me to "Belle de Jour"
And Sandra Backlund is so talented! I predict a long life for her in the fashion industry. I would love to own one of her pieces.
F&Art: I think you're right... she's Austrian. Sorry about that, i'm changing that right now!
Thanks
Fantastic work!
I love the way you write this post, and what a work too!!
Post a Comment