I've never posted pictures of me for some reason, like i'm not very into showing my outfits, i don't find the time! and i think there are other topics i want to cover rather than me.Today i will break that rule though, because someone very dear to me, again, took this picture of me that summarizes how i am and what i, 97.07 % of the time, wear, or carry with me...
- shorts
- magazines
- a scarf


7 comments:
cool outfit post!
lovely!
The same happen to me! I don't post pics of my outfits because I prefer to post about other topics. And the other reason is that I don't have a good camera...
hey you look like real fun. love the red suspenders and the huge shorts... The colourful shirt makes me longing for summer. I guess NY is pretty much about carrying (?) loads of things around the whole day!?
Blushing Apples & Luyi: Thanks! :)
Allure: both in the same train :)
F&Art: im glad you like my new big shorts! i bought them for like $2, less than 1.50 Euros... i bought them in a thrift store in New Jersey, they're really comfy. I bought them because they're very grandma looking and i like the grandma style.
Regarding carrying loads of things around in NY, E X A C T L Y !! that's what's NY all about ...
what magazine is in ur hands?
u have a very fun style too.
hi Allison! i am carrying Another Magazine and Vogue America :)
Post a Comment