For two years I worked hand by hand, or email by email to be precise, with Chinese factories when i worked as a fashion designer for Springfield.For some reason I never talked personally with my far-coworkers, probably because we all were too immersed in our work to ever think about it. Nevertheless, I always had a little curiosity to know how the real world was out there, to know if they had access to all we had, internet etc, or if all those stories about sweatshops and the like were true or not.
More than two years have passed since that experience and I have forgotten the Chinese situation so far, except for some reminders from movies like China Blue or posts like CHINA HAS NO LOVE FOR STYLE BUBBLE.
Please read this great post, and read the comments as well because they are a great source to know what's really going on in a country that we know very little about.
** picture by dearest SeamSters


1 comment:
China is a very depressive country, It makes me angry that their citizens work in such deplorable conditions and for a low wage ( 6 cents per hour)http://thecolorofblushingapples.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment