I want my jewelry big, chunky and experimental, that's why I can't stand for myself pieces from Chopard, Tiffany's and the like. That's why I love Paris-based jewelry designer Ligia Dias, who collaborated with Rei Kawakubo for her AW06-07 Comme des Garçons collection, and has just launched her newest collection of pieces inspired by the Bauhaus artist Annie Albers.
no shit. i like these a lot! interesting side note, i spied this necklace, which looks like it would almost fit this collection, at target the other day by one of their new "designer" situations and i really like it.
There is a sale of Ligia Dias amongst other great designers happening on Ebay starting June 23rd 2008. Visit the Kabiri Ebay Shop at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Kabiri-Jewellery for Ligia Dias, Florian, Alexis Bittar and more....
My name is Patricia Yagüe and I live in New York City where I work as a fashion stylist. I was born and raised in Madrid although I started to travel at age 17. I've lived in Dublin, Rome and now NY. I love the fact that fashion is such a powerful tool, something that people denies as such but religions, politics and wars all have their own uniforms, their own colors, and that's the first thing we learn to distinguish, even before knowing their beliefs.
6 comments:
i adore these
i love how you tie it up with ribbon
so chic
I so dig her stuff, funny, they are in my list of stuff to buy.
no shit. i like these a lot!
interesting side note, i spied this necklace, which looks like it would almost fit this collection, at target the other day by one of their new "designer" situations and i really like it.
Yay for big and chunky jewelry!
Those necklaces are fabulous!!
There is a sale of Ligia Dias amongst other great designers happening on Ebay starting June 23rd 2008. Visit the Kabiri Ebay Shop at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Kabiri-Jewellery for Ligia Dias, Florian, Alexis Bittar and more....
Post a Comment