Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sexy and Cute can Live Together

I don't know why but as soon as my dear one leaves town I get obsessed with lingerie that I wouldn't otherwise. I guess I somewhat feel this is the best moment to prepare a nice surprise for his come back ...
Jen from Sleep Deprivation and Stories of my Bullshit Youth keeps me updated with sexy and kick-ass lingerie, but when she's not giving me tips, I myself come to the rescue. Made by Noemi is a Stockholm-based men & women underwear & accessories fashion label founded by designer Noemi Ivanova.
Her latest collection of underwear for ladies is superb; foxy and cute, two opposite worlds that the designer has put together like anyone else.
Now that he's away I'm ordering the Pink Champagne Body and hopefully it gets home in time to welcome my beau ...

5 comments:

Fenke said...

very nice - it is sexy, but not tacky or anything - exactly the way I like my lingerie to be. not too much of lace and silky material...must have this!

Anonymous said...

these are really nice! ah... this makes me wish i had a more athletic shaped body!

jr said...

yer gonna look hot, girl! homey better recognize! j/k i'm sure he will. you got such a sweet hubby ;) and i'm sooo stoked to learn of this brand. its been hard when i've tried to search for stylish, unique lingerie. the most unique i've found is agent provacateur, not that i can afford it but its fun to look at the site once in a while. still not nearly as interesting as this i think.

Bobble Bee said...

:)

Anonymous said...

i love that mesh bra! their stuff is great (& so nicely priced)! that pink champagne body suit is beautiful. thanks for posting this. i'm going to go peruse their shop right now.
btw have you ever heard of St. Tropez Leisure lingerie? my friend caroline and i were totally obsessed with both of us had a few pieces from them, they were so amazing and it's a crying shame they are no where to be found now.