The add at the beginning of the video is quite annoying, but the content worths the wait.
Chloë Sevigny is probably the most interesting and smart girl in the buzz business.
Finally an intelligent collaboration in the market. Enjoy!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony
Labels:
Chloë Sevigny,
cool girls,
Designers,
fashion projects,
stores
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
oh yes. I loooove her ♥
Hello!
i'll never figure out why she took the role in BROWN BUNNY by vincent gallo.
OMG that's awesome. it's funny how "adult" she seems. I'm wondering if it's ever going to be sold in Europe... Colette maybe.
I agree! When Kate went to TopShop it was the epitome of selling out. I love that Chloë's sticking to her idea of style and not (seemingly) trying to gain more fame or whatever through it.. It makes it seem a lot nicer than other celeb collaborations.
She REALLY has a unique style. Love her
Danielle, i thought exactly the same. She seems so adult and mature in that video. You miss those beautiful qualities when you see pictures of her.
I can't wait to recover (im a little ill after NYFW stress ..) to go to Opening Ceremony and see with my own eyes the collection
i don't know if I really like her style, but I appreciate what you she is doing and her stuff definitely makes an impact.
not liking any of the dresses. BUT
it will become a HIT!
she has foollowers!
Post a Comment