When I studied Fashion Design in college I remember the importance of a good drawing to show your ideas; it was very painful to have a good "picture" in my mind of what I wanted and not being able to reproduce it.For this reason I always love to see the sketches of artists. For this same reason too I always enjoy The Coveted's process section.
Belgian designer Celine Collard, who I interviewed for MilkshakeChocolate but whose interview can't be seen now due to some technical problems (we just changed server and are in the process of updating) sent me the drawings that French illustrator Nine Antico did for her Fall-Winter 07-08 collection. I couldn't help myself but posting them because they are the loveliest drawings I've seen in a long time. What a sweet way to introduce your collections.


10 comments:
What beautiful drawings!
Hola, he visto que me has agregado a tus links... muchas gracias :)
¿Estudiaste Diseño de Moda? ¿Dónde? Es que lo del estilismo siempre me ha gustado, y como tú eres estilista de moda me gustaría que me contases un poco qué haces.
Las ilustraciones de moda me encantan.
Un beso :*
your blog is absolutely amazing and wonderful!!
entiendo perfectamente lo de tener una idea en la cabeza y no saber dibujarla! Yo cuando lo intento me cuesta un montón, sobretodo la silueta de la prenda...
también el nombre de las telas... es horrible la cantidad de tejidos que hay
I love fashion drawings, and those look beautiful. I love when designers do sketches of their clothes; it seems so effotless, yet intricate.
Abril: Estudie en el Istituto Europeo di Design en Roma, aunque no necesitas estudiar diseno para ser estilista. Puedes estudiar Arte. Historia, Arquitectura.... cualquier materia que de cierta cultura estetica. Y luego, contactos, ganas de trabajar y buenas ideas.
Cotton Candy: THANK YOU SO MUCH. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
Me encantaron esos dibujos, tan sutiles y etereos además de originales, casi como ads!
Those are really great- I do so love looking at fashion illustrations!! It's quite a different take on it compared to the normal standing corquis that designers draw!
i also love fashion illustrations. if i had enough money i would cover my walls with only illustrations &hearts&
La verdad que los dibujos son importantísimos, para expresar lo que uno quiere transmitir de verdad.
Yo mañana ya empiezo con el curso de moda, que ganaaas!
jaja
un beso!
xxx
Post a Comment