Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The New Campaign Of YSL Is Over The Top

For those who visit my bedroom the question "Do you like YSL?" is inevitable.
The reason why they ask is all the YSL ad campaigns I have stuck in my wall, thus they wonder weather or not I'm a fanatic of the Algerian designer. Ma non... I like his designs, but I'm a fanatic of his ad campaigns.

They're always so Parisian, with that Helmut touch that I love so much, many times shot at night, enigmatic... They give my room some kind of chic exoticism that I enjoy like a kid with chewing gum.
Photographer Juergen Teller has been a regular for the last 4 campaigns, but this season Pilati teams up with Dutch photographers couple Vinoodh Matadin & Inez Van Lamsweerde to bring the best of Paris la nuit in the Seine-side streets of Île Saint-Louis with Brazilian model Gisele Bündchen looking better than ever.

* images courtesy of SHOWstudio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course, I always loove YSL campaigns!

Y mucha suerte para tus clases de frances! Espero que te va a gustar.

y yo tambien, tengo mucho trabajo ahora y ya no me da tanto tiempo de ir en mi blog y a leer los otros. Una disculpa por ser taan lenta para contestar!

pero si necesitas ayuda con tu frances, puedes preguntarme!

bonne soirée!

MARIA H said...

What i like the most is the irreverent yet mundane mood in Gisele poses...even looking totally pissed.
To bring an edge to a campaign for suh high profile brand you have to reset preconceptions of fashion attitude.Otherwise you end up whit a dolce and gabbana ad. I do dig the campaign. There is something about looking angry in while in Paris that is totally hot.