I went to the MET this morning to see the amazing exhibition Tapestries in the Baroque: Threads of Splendor, which I hope to speak about very soon and if you are in the city please DO NOT MISS.Coming back home I passed by Bergdorf Goodman and saw they were removing the windows displays of the front side of the building.
They weren't as spectaculars as the ones I posted before- they showed the Cruises collections and everything was too Spring-y (butterflies, birds...) for the season.But I had the pictures taken anyway (at the same time as the others) and decided to dig up in my computer to find them and show them to you, considering the success that these windows have among us. They are some piece of "history" now...
PS: In the last trio of pictures, the first one is the only one that don't feature a cruise collection: it's Harper's Bazaar 140th anniversary and Bergdorf Goodman pays homage to it featuring the most famous covers of their history.


4 comments:
Isn't 140 such an odd anniversary to celebrate? Are they celebrating every 10 years or what?
I guess any excuse is good to make publicity, isn't it?
loving these shop window posts
WOW - What an excellent exhibit. Reason #874 I lived in the city!!
Post a Comment