Sometimes I get so much spam in my bobble-bee email that, I'm very ashamed to admit it, I don't even dare to open many of them.But some of them are NOT spam at all, just the subject is not very "inviting".
Chic Today magazine sent me an email with one of their "offers" and I said to myself, "more free subscriptions no, please...". But I was so wrong.
For some reason I opened the email and the "offer" was there, but not the one expected.
Chic magazine is selling a DVD under the name Fashion Flashbacks! with fashion videos from the 60's and 70's, and only for $19.
i don't know if the video, (1h total duration), is worth it or not but the price is very good and the teaser they publised (the first collection of designer Marc Bohan at Dior, who took the control of the French house when YSL, designer at the time, was called for military duty) is very promising. So i might be thinking seriously about it.If any of you have purchased it already and know more about it, please tell, we're eager to know.


6 comments:
Thanks so much for linking to me, I truly appreciate it.
Linking to you now, can't afford to miss a post on your fantastic blog!
DCB
I haven't been bombarded by the spammers...I love your blog also, which I just found, thanks for visiting. We should link up ;)
BTW - LOVE your Chalayan pic on the sidebar!
it looks good
It's another one of my email accounts that gets all the spam. I can't stand it! How much Viagra does anyone need?
i get spam all the time
at the moment i have 228 spam messages
all are trying to get my bank details
oHHHH I want that !!!!!
Post a Comment